(1) Self-Powered: The Heat powered stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood/coal or pellet burning stove operating with normal surface temperatures between 50℃ and 350℃.
(2) Eco-Friendly: Thermometric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. No batteries or electricity required! Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove.
(3) 1 Install Ways: Clamp on the pipe with metal ring, which does not occupy space and is beautiful and convenient.Easy to place, the blade rotates softly, no noise, and gives you a clean and refreshing enjoyment.
(4) Safety Design: The furnace support is anodized aluminum, which is resistant to high temperature and does not deform or work without being deformed even under high temperature for a long time.
(5) Longer Life: The fan base is equipped with a bimetallic safety device. If the surface temperature exceeds 300℃, the safety device will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and the motor.
Blade Qunatity: 4
Airflow: 180-220 CFM
Speed: 1500 R/MIN
Start Temperature: 50°C
Working Temperature Range: 122°F/50°C~662°F/350°C
Size: About 12cm*18cm
1x Stove Fan
1x Metal Rings
1. Never handle the base of the stove fan, do not set the stove fan down on an unprotected surface when hot.
2. To move or carry the fan, always use the gloves. Please keep fan away from small children when in use.
3. The suitable temperature is 50-350℃. Temperatures above this range may damage the fan and generator set.